Sunday, October 23, 2011

Dressing Up











Trying to decide what costume Tucker should wear for Halloween. He was a good sport until the end. Then he was pretty mad. He hates getting dressed. So making him get in and out of costumes was torture for him. Feel free to leave a comment about what you think he should be. Right now I really like the penguin. It has the cuttest little tail on his rear end. I love it!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Marinda said...

He really does look cute as the pumpkin, but it could be because he was happier at the beginning of the dressing up.

Lesley said...

They are all so cute! Where did you get all of these costumes? What was the second one where we can't see his face?

Jaquelinne said...

That penguin is the super cute. I saw a monkey at a Halloween store yesterday and thought of Tuck.