Sunday, October 2, 2011

Meadowbrook Elementary Fall Carnival





Cute, I know


I love his little toes



Posted by Picasa\
My mom is the new librarian at Meadowbrook Elementary. She volunteered to help with the fish pond. So we took are boys for an afternoon of fun. We stopped first at the fish pond to see Grammy. Then headed off to throw a football through a tire. Colton loves sports. It was so much fun to watch this little two year old get so excited after he threw the football through the tire. He loved going to all the different games. We had hot dogs and cotton candy and sno-cones and caramel apples. He won two books on the book walk. Which was my favorite part of the whole carnival. I am so excited for next years carnival. It will be fun for Tucker as well. This time around he just hung out in the stroller and who ever he could get to hold him arms.

1 comment:

Stecky said...

Good times! The are the cutest kids. I love Colton asking me, "what are you ding Grandma?" He seems to be fascinated with the afghan I am crocheting. Maybe I will make it small for little boys.