Tuesday, November 29, 2011

The Annual Sleepy TeepOver



















The boys had a their annual sleep in the teepee the night after Thanksgiving and shooting their guns the next day. Yeah. The girls (me and my mommy) brought the kids out and we all ate dinner in the teepee. The kids loved it. Then instead of the men staying out and braving the cold. They came in and watched a movie. Jamey took his two boys home to their beds and I put my kiddos to bed and finally the men went and slept outside. I must say that I was a little surprised that Kenny didn't come climb back into bed with me in the wee hours of the morning. But he is a tough man. My mom made a yummy dutch oven breakfast and then they headed off to go and shoot their guns. I must say I am kind of glad that I'm not a man.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Stecky said...

It is a fun tradition. Every Friday after Thanksgiving unless we tell you it is off, (Lacey that is an open invitation! Love you!) I wish there was a holiday that was a real vacation for me sometime!

Stephanie said...

I wish I was a man... wait! No I don't! :)

I do wish I could have gone shooting with them though. It looks fun!

Lesley said...

Morgan, Tucker looks just like you in the picture where Kenny is holding him... so cute!!