Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Happy Halloween














Well, Halloween is over! Trick or treating is done!!!! Colton really enjoyed trick or treating once he figured it all out. But at first he was more interested in getting over to Grandma Sherrie's than anything else. In fact we only stopped at two houses on our way. He did make a great Thomas the train. And when we got to Grandma Sherrie's he played with trains.
Tucker was a very cute Jack-O-Lantern. A very tired one at that. He would not take a nap that day and about 20 minutes into trick or treating he was out.
We ended the night with cousins coming over and a major goose egg on a two year olds head. I have never seen a goose egg that big. I will admit I was freaking out and I even cried. Now it is just a big bruise.
Halloween in now over, candy has been confiscated and hidden, and now we get ready for Thanksgiving.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Stecky said...

My heart still hurts when I see that nasty bump. He is a brave boy however. I love him.I also love the pumpkin

Lesley said...

That is one, big goose egg! Poor little guy.

Lilian said...

Holy gigantic goose egg of America!! Man kids can sure be resilient!!!