Tucker has recently discovered that he can walk behind his train. Now I am not surprised that it has taken him so long to figure this out. Mostly because even though this is his train, he is hardly allowed to play with it. Colton claimed it as his own and just recently has started to lose some interest in it. Now it is all Tucker's and he LOVES it!
4 comments:
So cute! I love his little laugh when he crashed the train at the beginning! Your boys sure are growing so fast.
I love watchinhg him walk behind that train. What a precious video.
How adorable! That is the best way to get them walking. His grandmother was walking at 81/2 months, because she pushed the stroller around. It was her favorite thing to do.
I love those boys! The giggles as he crashes are priceless.
Post a Comment