Friday, August 3, 2012

Picnic on the Train

For those of you who didn't notice; my boys LOVE trains. Our favorite place on earth or I like to say the happiest place on earth is Union Station in Ogden. We go there quite often. This time it was spur of the moment.(Like most things we do)
Mommy packed a lunch to take with us. And we loaded into the car and went. When given the choice of eating in the shade under a tree or eating on the train, they went with the obvious choice. My boys are not the greatest eaters. In fact sometimes I wonder why I even bother trying to feed them. But feed them on a train and suddenly everything tastes better.

 
 
 
 
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Lesley said...

Wow!! It's 11:28 pm and I'm reading this. Earlier I thought I should call you b/c I'm taking William there tomorrow... I should have called. Any hints for me? Does Frontrunner take me right there to the Union Station? I've never been so if you can offer me any advice in the morning... please txt me :) Thanks Morgan!!!

Grandma Hulse said...

We remember with great pleasure the time we enjoyed the trains with your adorable boys. It was a fun day and we appreciated you all putting up with us old fogeys. We love you guys!!!

Stecky said...

I love that they are so passionate about trains. I wonder what object I am passionate about. Bikes? Love those boys, great photos