My mom is in our stakes young women's presidency. And one of the other members of the presidency owns a pony.She was so nice to throw a pony party for the members of the presidency and their grandkids. I was soo excited My boys were happy to go. Probably because I couldn't stop talking about how much fun it was going to be. Colton took his turn on the pony and then he was done. He spent the rest of the time playing on the monkey bars and jumping on the trampoline. Tucker (a boy after my own heart) loved riding the pony and cried when he had to get off. He was so happy when he was able to have a second turn. The smile on his face was precious. He also loved trying to pet the big horse. I loved being able to share with my boys one of my favorite things in life. I may not have a horse of my own yet, but it is a dream I will never, ever give up.

1 comment:
That was so fun! We need to think of a way to thank Myra. I hope we get to keep doing fun things...like Pretty Bird in My Cup, Hide the Thimble and Hide and Seek. Good time!
Post a Comment