Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Legos!!!!

I admit, when I bought the Lego Movie all I was thinking was that I really wanted a nap and that it would keep the kids entertained while I went into a pregnancy coma. I did not think things beyond that point. All I can say, "I've made a huge mistake!" 
It's like a Lego bomb went off in our place. There are Legos in every single room in the house. And they keep begging to have us build things for them. Like a spaceship. Thinking to escape from my mistake, I told Colton I didn't know how to build a spaceship. After asking his dad multiple times, Ken finally said he would build him one when he gets off work at two in the AM. Now all I've heard all evening is how his dad is going to build him a huge spaceship. And when he wakes up he's going to find it. So when Ken called on his break, Colton made sure to remind him of his promise. I'm going to have to get up when Kenny gets home so I can take a picture of the long awaited spaceship. 
I knew that Legos were bound to become of part of my life as soon as I knew we were having a boy. I did not realize how quickly I would learn to despise them. Their only redeeming quality is watching the love of my life building things with his sons. (He still likes building with Legos, I'm assuming every man does whether they admit it or not)

3 comments:

Stecky said...

Did the spaceship happen?

Morgan said...

Yes it did. They each got one. But I didn't get pictures before they were remade.

Stephanie said...

But remember, EVERYTHING IS AWESOME!