
It is amazing to me how much our little Colt moves. He gets so active and loves to move right up into my ribs which makes life really uncomfortable. He is all ready a lot of fun though. He knows the sound of Kenny's voice. When he gets home for work I get all excited and then I start getting kicked and Kenny starts talking to me. I think it's amazing that even though he's not even born he all ready is so smart. I also get a lot of movement after I've eaten something spicy. It's also a lot of fun because you can feel him move. I love to share those kicks with his daddy. It makes life a little more exciting. Anyway we are doing his room in a cowboy theme so if anyone has suggestions or knows where I can get a few things let me know.
P.S. Don't even think about touching my prego belly without my permission. I wouldn't want anyone to lose a limb!
2 comments:
I'm pretty sure Ive never touched your belly! :) But I have my own that I can touch. I know there isnt a cute little miracle baby growing inside mine, but my tummy still moves too! Like when I walk, it jiggles. LOL stupid gravity. Oy. I'm so excited to meet baby Colton!! So when are you coming over to get your toenails redone? :)
Who's doing toenails??? Just kidding. I am glad you told me the picture was a colt...I was thinking it was your dog, but it didn't look quite right. Gee maybe I need glasses.
Post a Comment