Monday, September 28, 2009

Going Private

So I have finally decided to go private. So if you still are interested in looking at my blog please leave your e-mail address in my comments. Hopefully I have lots of people who read my blog. Guess we'll find out. I will be going private on Sunday October 4.

13 comments:

Melanie Lutz said...

m.b.lutz@comcast.net

Alli said...

xxluvya@hotmail.com

pamela84087 said...

I love to read your blog. My email address is pamela84087@yahoo.com. This is Pam Atkinson Jensen by the way.

Marian & Jeremiah said...

ramsfanmj@gmail.com

Kristin said...

krrushforth@yahoo.com

Debbie said...

What made you decide to go private?Did something happen?

Stephanie said...

stufanu@gmaildotcom

Stecky said...

do you need mine????

Morgan said...

I have just been hearing too many stories about blog stalkers. So I decided to give it a try. And yes I need everyone's email that wants to be invited. Please do not assume that I all ready have it.

Marinda said...

marindatownsend@gmail.com

Stecky said...

johnsonfamilyfun@gmail.com

LaceyLindysay said...

laceyjunejohnson@gmail.com

Sarah said...

snowbdl@hotmail.com Love your blog... got it off facebook... this is Sarah Pellum... yea know... from elm school :0) ha its kinda fun watching everyone grow up :)