Saturday, September 5, 2009

Seven Months




Here I am sitting here watching my amazing husband giving my son some juice. Those two are so cute together. It always makes me happy to see them. This past week I was sick with a really bad cold. I was too tired to really do anything. I slept a lot. Luckily for me Kenny doesn't work on Thursday and Friday so he helped me out with Colton. I am feeling much better today and will actually be able to help out with my little boy. He is so amazing. Today he is 7 months old. I honestly cannot believe how fast time has flown. It seems everyday is he is learning something new. He constantly surprises me. He loves to scream. My neighbor decided it was just to hear his own voice. He loves swimming and bath time. He loves animals. He loves trying new food, trying to drink whatever I'm drinking. He likes to sit in the cart at the store like a big boy. But best of all he loves his mommy.....and his daddy.

No comments: