lol thats hilarious! what a cute little stinker! haha..."stinker!" :) if its any consolation, mom still does that ;-)
Morgan, that was my grandsons favorite thing to do is play in the toilet water. He even got a cup and would water Lacey's plants with toilet water.
HA HA HA, I think this is pretty normal. :D
I could tell you lots worse things. Wait until he fills the toilet with that cool long paper hanging by it.
At least he didn't try to drink it. :)
Post a Comment
5 comments:
lol thats hilarious! what a cute little stinker! haha..."stinker!" :) if its any consolation, mom still does that ;-)
Morgan, that was my grandsons favorite thing to do is play in the toilet water. He even got a cup and would water Lacey's plants with toilet water.
HA HA HA, I think this is pretty normal. :D
I could tell you lots worse things. Wait until he fills the toilet with that cool long paper hanging by it.
At least he didn't try to drink it. :)
Post a Comment