Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Halfway Point

As of today I am officially half way through this pregnancy. Hooray! I have been doing pretty good for the last month and have been able to feel this little monster kicking and rolling up a storm. We had our ultrasound on Friday and everything looked great. We are having a little BOY and we are very excited. Kenny wanted another boy and was granted his wish. A few mornings before the ultrasound he rolled over and said we're having a boy and he was right. I had a little bit of an inclination because I thought there is no way a little girl would be kicking me this hard. My little monster loves to move and loves to move right when I am trying to go to sleep. He knows right where my bladder is and uses it for a trampoline. I can't wait until he gets here and I know I still have 20 more weeks to go. Hopefully they go by fast.

1 comment:

Marinda said...

They do go fast! Watch out!