So here it is 4:00 in the morning and I've been awake for quite a while now. I had a dream about Zip and when I woke up I couldn't stop thinking about him. I also can't stop crying either. Stupid hormones! I know that it's pretty pathetic to be putting this up on my blog but Kenny needs his sleep and told me he'd be angry if I started talking to him. So I came out here to take my mind off things and just thought I would get on blogger and post some pictures of my dog and tell everyone else in the world how much I miss him and how terribly I want him back. I miss playing with him watching him chase the cat around the house. I miss camping with him and I miss his kisses.
I'm sorry if I wasted your time but I needed to get this out somehow.


1 comment:
I don't miss his kisses, but I can come lick your face if that would help. He was a very cute dog. He was lucky to have you!
Post a Comment