We went with the Townsends to Kangaroo Zoo. Sadly Colton was in a bad mood and didn't like any of the jumping inflatable toys. But he loved playing baseball. He also loved the mini golf game. He was lots of fun he kept picking up my ball. And he was so funny trying to hit his ball by himself. Colton also figured out that he could get a drink at the fountain all by himself. He probably spent 50% of his time at the drinking fountain.
I had a great time holding Liam so his parents could go play. He is such a good baby. It's kind of deceiving I believe. He's so good that it makes me excited for our little guy to get here, but there is no way that he'll be as good as Liam.
2 comments:
Wow that looks like fun. That Colton is so dang cute. He is very entertaining. I can picture him at that drinking fountain.
That was so fun. Thanks for holding Liam. I loved playing on the inflatables and getting nasty looks from the other moms like they were thinking I wasn't supposed to be on them. But, I paid my 6 bucks.
Post a Comment