So there's not much going on here. Other than trying to wait patiently for #2 to arrive. I have been enjoying my time alone with Colton though. He is so funny and such a sponge. I am totally shocked and awed at the things he picks up on. Like the other night we were leaving my mom's house and he looks up at the night sky and says "Up high, the mooooon", and he loves to see the temple. I know, I know just like the song. But he literally will look for the temple and the second he sees it he announces it to everyone. He knows most of his animal sounds and is still a pro at shooting hoops. I brought over his basketball hoop to my mom's since we have been spending most of our time over there helping with my dad and little brother. And that is what he spends the majority of his time doing is shooting hoops. He is just so entertaining to be around and I love him so much.
Kenny is eager to be a dad again, and calls me everyday he works to ask if he has a baby yet. As if I'm not going to call him and let him know. He tells me everyday that today would be a good day to have this baby. He is so much fun for Colton when he comes home from work and loves to get him to say big words. His personal favorite is Ishkabibble.
Me? I'm starting to get scared about the pain of labor. I have been in a lot of pain lately from carrying this baby and I really don't want to deal with pain for too much longer. I want an epidural now!!!! Dr. Pead told me to take Tylenol for the pain and it seems to take the edge off, but it doesn't make it feel better. So come on baby. Let's do this! I know we still have a week before our due date and there is always the possibility of going over, but for goodness sake and think I am done. This last week is going to be the hardest!
3 comments:
J and I are almost as excited. We already bought gifts. <3 And last night I asked Shelye to let me know if anything happened through J's phone as I'd accidentally left my phone at work and we didn't have your numbers on his phone.
I can't wait to see this little guy! I was showing videos to colton of when he was a baby and it made me miss baby colton so much! they grow up way too fast! I'm excited to see the new baby to help me cure my nostalgia :) love you guys!
I'm way excited as well. I hope he comes soon. Maybe he is just waiting for his due date. He wants to be one of those babies born on their due date.
Post a Comment