Sorry to anyone who finds my posts boring. This is what happens when I can't sleep. I start thinking and then I start wanting to talk about what I'm thinking and my brain needs an outlet and I chose my blog for this morning. So to everyone wondering about the duplex we were looking at in Woods Cross. The answer is no we didn't get it. The lady never showed up to our appointment to tour it and would never answer or return my phone calls or emails. So it was a definite no go. Instead we will be moving in with my mom and dad at the end of April. They are so amazing to be willing to help us out like this and I hope and pray that we will not be too big of a burden on them. I am excited to be able to spend so much time with my family and hope they wont get sick of me.
One of the other things I can't stop thinking about, is what to name our baby boy. We have a handful of names that we really like but, none of them have just grabbed us like with Colton's name. But........we may have found it. And for those of you who are just dying to know. You'll just have to wait. I don't want any input on this name. I don't want to know who doesn't like it or if it's just a blah name or if it's okay. But Colton can say this new name and it is adorable.
My dad and little brother go in for knee surgery tomorrow. And I want my mom to know that I can still help out. I may be pregnant but I can come and sit for awhile with Carter or with dad until my little guy decides that he's going to make his grand entrance into this world. As long as I don't have to wipe any bums other than my own kid I should be good.
Anyway, sorry for the boring post and maybe I'll find something to post about that is more exciting and isn't so droll. So until next time(which may be later today when I want to cry about being pregnant) keep us in your prayers.
2 comments:
Morgan your posts are never boring... I enjoy reading about your family. I'm looking forward to hearing about the new little one. I'm happy to hear about your new housing situation, your mom and dad are the best!!!! We love you guys.
I don't think your posts are boring either. Hope your little guy comes soon!
Post a Comment