Friday, September 18, 2009

Crappy Week

Have you ever noticed that when bad things happen they usually all happen at once? Yesterday we came back from the store to discover that Puddles had attacked one of our chickens and one has disappeared. Fortunately my dad was able to to some amazing stitching on the chicken that was attacked and so far she is still alive. Then Kenny's truck has been having trouble staying running. From our house to the gas station and back in died five times. So this morning he asked if he could take my car to Checkers to get some parts for his truck......it wont start. So here I am posting a blog. Thank goodness that my parents have an extra vehicle we can borrow. Thank you soooooooo much. My only hope right now is that our injured chicken survives. And that my family stays healthy.

5 comments:

Morgan said...

Our lost chicken was found!!!

Melanie Lutz said...

Unfortunately that's how it always happens. It can get really old! Good luck!

Stephanie said...

Morgan, I am glad the lost chicken was found. I am sorry to hear about your vehicles. I hope that Kenny can figure out what is wrong with them and that they will be back up and running really soon.

Thanks for letting Alaina come play with you. She loved going to your house!

Stecky said...

Here you were in all your trials and you thought to give service to your mom! What kind of incredible person are you? The best!I really appreciated the attention. I hope things look brighter this week. I hope cars will run, animals will behave and your peach dessert will taste yummy. You make life great for me.

Debbie said...

Morgan, Morgan, Morgan, so sorry to hear the bad news. Lance has always been able to fix any of our cars until this last truck. he Has had so many problems with it lately. Went to Checker Auo, Auto Zone, and every suggestion did not work. Got on line and read about problems with that year and model, nothing...talked to several mechahnics and he bought many parts and nothing changed. Now we don't have money for another vehicle!!! Lance prayed every morning to get to work...the truck worked while he was at work then coming home it would stall and act up. We prayed and prayed. He finally asked Bro.Checketts in the ward and took it down to his shop. He worked on it and diagnosed the problem and FIXED IT and didn't charge and arm and leg!!!! The important thing is that HE FIXED a problem no one else could. Reccomend him to anyone!!!! Chin up, I had to borrow my dad's truck when my kids were little for 6 months til we could afford to buy a used one. It all works out.