Quite awhile ago I was given a recipe for wheat pancakes. A long with a few other wheat recipes I haven't tried out yet. They are recipes that help you cycle through your huge quantities of wheat in your food storage. Well today I decided to try out the pancake recipe. It is so yummy I wanted to share it.
Blender Wheat Pancakes
1 cup Milk
1 cup Whole Wheat
2 Eggs
2 tsp Baking Powder
1/2 tsp Salt
2 Tbs Oil
2 Tbs Honey
Put milk and wheat in blender. Blend on highest speed 4-5 minutes or until batter is smooth. Add the other ingredients and blend on low. Bake on a hot griddle.
They were so delicious! Let me know if you try them and if you make any adjustments that might make these better. I might add some cinnamon in mine next time.
2 comments:
I need the other recipes! I have no idea how to use wheat. By the way, your slide show is cute.
I think I might use applesauce instead of oil next time to make it more healthy and less fattening.
Post a Comment