 |
| Giving Tucker kisses. |
 |
| All my boys. |
 |
| Too busy with his snow cone. |
 |
| Mommy took away the snow cone. Bad mommy! |
|
We decided that Colton and Tucker needed to have their own special meeting without anyone else around. So Kenny went and got Colton and brought him to the hospital. I had the nurse take Tucker back to the nursery so that Colton could enjoy some mommy and daddy time alone before meeting his brother. He was very excited to go for a walk. So we walked down to see his brother through the window and also went and got a snow cone. On our way back we stopped at the nursery and brought Tucker back with us to our room. We let him wake up a little and tried to get Colton situated to hold him. It was quite cute to see him talk to the baby and give him kisses. As long as I didn't talk away his snow cone for pictures Colton was pretty good. I still don't think he quite gets that this baby is here to stay. But he is such a cute big brother.
3 comments:
They're so adorable. Colton is such a talker!! I'll be getting in touch with you ASAP to see if you're okay with us coming to visit on Saturday.
I can't believe how awake he is. He has his eyes opened a lot. The video is really cute. I've had to watch it like 6 times because Ethan wants to keep watching it.
cutest video ever!
Post a Comment