Kenny's work had a big picnic. This is the first year we have actually gone. It was lots of fun. They had a water slide and a slip and slide. They had free snow cones and air brushed tattoos (yes, I did get one) They had a huge bingo game and a raffle. I won some tools, and emergency kit for my Jimmy, a nice Sapp Bros cup, and a $25 gift card to Wal-mart. We did pretty good. We also got some free hats and a shirt for Colton. I believe this is a must for next year. Kenny and I also went to the stock holders steak dinner. Which was yummy, but very dull. I really like Prime Inc and I am glad that Kenny has a good job with them.
P.S. Big thanks to my mom for watching my boys, so Kenny and I could go to the dinner. She was also watching Ethan and Liam.
1 comment:
I love the air-brushed tattoo! I probably shouldn't admit this so publicly, but I LOVE (tastefully) done tattoos and often feel a slight regret I never did get one when I could have 'gotten away with it'!
Post a Comment